The majority of our work falls within the construction industry, working for many building services companies to the current British Standards and BSRIA guides. The work we carry out can be anything from a large brand new block of apartment’s right down to a small toilet block refurbishment.
Based in the midlands we take full of advantage of our motorway network covering the majority of the UK. Due to the nature of our services being towards the completion of the project much of our work comes in at short notice however this is something we pride ourselves on managing. Due to our many teams we are able to attend jobs where we require very little notice, supporting our client’s tight deadlines.
Although we hold a vast client database of over 250 engineers calling frequently for services we pride ourselves on our personal relations with our customers. Each and every customer is invaluable and key to our companies growing success. We ensure we meet our clients individual needs in terms of every project from RAMS to completion.
Finally we couldn’t provide the high level of service we do without our invaluable water treatment engineers who not only provide a high level of skill and knowledge but are always profession. Our employed engineers all carry full PPE and CSCS cards.
The services we provide are:
- Water main Chlorination’s Such as required by Thames Water, Anglian Water and Severn Trent
- Internal domestic water disinfection to BS 8558:2011
- Tank cleaning and disinfection to BS 8558:2011 and HSG274 Part 2`
- Water sample analysis of domestic systems including TVC’s and Legionella BS 7592:2008
- BSRIA Flushing of closed systems, heating and chilled. BG29/2012
- Advice on water treatment issues including first fill of heating and chilled
- Flushing of new systems joining onto existing both domestic and Heating/Chilled
- Chemical treatment such as inhibitor and Glycol BG50/2013
- Sampling and Monitoring of Heating and Cooling systems BS 8552:2012
- Legionella Risk Assessments BS 8580:2010
All of the above services are covered by our specialist insurance.